VR Sensor Output Viewer (P32) - The EASIEST way to begin with positional tracking
VR Sensor Output Viewer (P32)
A simple solution to provide positional tracking output in a viewable manner to allow for understanding and design in VR space.
- Pre-loaded with VR sampling firmware
- Includes easy-to-use UI
- Gives time stamp and position w/ 48 MHz resolution
- Communication via micro-USB
- USB-to-serial interface: FTDI FT230X
- Self-powered via micro-USB port
- 8 VR Sensor channels
- MCU: PIC32MX170F256B (QFN-44)
- 0.100" (0.254mm) pin breakout for breadboard use
- Make sure to grab the corresponding software (free): Click Here
Have other questions? Please feel free to Contact Us for additional information.